In today’s business environment, companies must rely on a variety of staffing solutions to meet their organization’s growing departmental needs. Management Recruiters of Vancouver Contract Staffing provides you the ability to contract a wide range of professionals and reap the many benefits an interim solution can offer. With no overhead, no payroll burdens, and the benefits of specialized project by project hiring, Contract Staffing offers you immediate solutions for long-term goals.
Reasons to use a contractor
It allows you to bring in experienced professionals for a specific length of time or a specific project. By using contractors you can lower your headcount while achieving greater flexibility and increased production.
We manage the process and handle all payroll and administrative responsibilities associated with the employees.
This is the perfect solution for any employer/company who finds themselves in the following situations:
- You are under a head count and budget restraint, but you still need workers to complete a specific goal
- You have critical business projects that are on hold due to lack of expertise or headcount
- You don’t want to have to deal with laying off staff when business conditions change or a project is completed
- You are looking for a full-time permanent employee but need someone to cover the gap in the interim
- You have located a candidate, but need time to evaluate their skills before extending a permanent position
- You need to convert 1099 independent contractors to W-2 employees due to an IRS crackdown
- You need to bring retired workers back to work for a specific project
- You can choose from several staffing options to fulfill your needs, whether they are short-term, long-term, project specific, or permanent.
Why Contract Staffing from a career perspective?
The days of working for just one company for an entire career are long gone. Today’s best candidates have diverse skills and accomplishments that come from working in a multitude of challenging environments. The flexibility of contract staffing also can provide valuable benefits to you:
- Potential for higher earnings
- Travel opportunities
- Skills portfolio
- Potential for permanent employment
- Work-life balance
- Access to benefits